Monday, August 30, 2010

They're Here!

Quick note so as to not steal Matthew's thunder: The Yearbooks have arrived!! If you haven't done so already, please let me know where you want yours sent; otherwise it will go to the home address we have for you. Briercrest will get a box full, via Josh Whincup, who should arrive there on the 7th or 8th, which is how long it would take by mail anyway. Hmmm... will Haley and Ben be there, or not???

And a quick question: I could send with the Yearbook a couple DVD's with about 6 GB of photos, arranged according to topic. The masters are ready, but it might take me an extra day or so to make the copies. Go for it, or send the books sooner? Comment with your vote!

11 comments:

Nate said...

send the books. i have all the photos anyways...

Matt said...

i agree with nate

Haley said...

Nope. My vote is Wait. I don't have all the photos... :P

Haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BByman said...

I vote photos too! Then I can clear up space on my computer :)

james said...

Send photos. We've waited four months, a few more days won't hurt. If you could send mine to Briercrest Jim, that would be great.

nick.vansnick said...

Not sure if my vote counts but you should wait to put the pics in too.

Jeremy Derksen said...

wait for the photos pho show!

Jim Badke said...

Well, after all that, I am sending the books without DVD's, which will take a few days to copy. But I will try to include them in the big box of Yearbooks going to Briercrest (14 of them!), and will mail the DVD's separately to the rest of you.

Ben Schmit said...

wait

Jim Badke said...

Hmmm... sorry. I have the DVD masters sitting here but no time to duplicate on our duplicator. Maybe this week, but my apologies to the Briercrest crowd that the DVD's are not in the box that is leaving towards you today. I will mail them. Hope you are having a great start at the Mother Ship! You are already an encouragement to those I have talked to there: Wes, Merrill and others.