Random.I thought you were going to do the 12 disciples!
what the heck!! Is this your favorite movie??
Ellie -- "K I posted mine, your turn."
haha wow guys...lets just gang up on Ellie! thanks.. I feel the love
yeah I have that effect on people...
CLAIRE!
claire! stop deleting your posts!!!
Ellie I think you have a talking to yourself problem...
well considering that Jade is in the conversation... I don't think I have that problem.. at least I don't make up a quote about someone and post it...
"I am done with this homework, peace out world" Ellie
what!! you are making up even more quotes!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Random.
I thought you were going to do the 12 disciples!
what the heck!! Is this your favorite movie??
Ellie -- "K I posted mine, your turn."
haha wow guys...lets just gang up on Ellie! thanks.. I feel the love
yeah I have that effect on people...
CLAIRE!
claire! stop deleting your posts!!!
Ellie I think you have a talking to yourself problem...
well considering that Jade is in the conversation... I don't think I have that problem.. at least I don't make up a quote about someone and post it...
"I am done with this homework, peace out world" Ellie
what!! you are making up even more quotes!!
Post a Comment