Man, things have been busy out here in Beaumont, I just got back from a big youth event where I played guitar on the worship team and was asked a million questions by all of the youth. I'm quite tired from all of the people wanting to hear my stories. Despite this, it's good to be home. As you might have noticed on Facebook, I had an accident while playing soccer on Wednesday night. One of my buddies, who has almost as much intensity as I do, ran into me and we both were knocked out unconscious. I was out for a few seconds but when I woke up I couldn't remember the past few days and was wondering why I wasn't at Kaleo. When the Paramedics asked how old I was, I said 19. (lol) Thankfully, I got all my memory back the next day. I'm a little sore but still kicking. As for my buddy, he fractured his skull in 2 places and had a seizure immediately after the collision. He spent the night in the hospital and was released the next day. There is no paralysis or brain damage but he can't open his jaw all the way so he is on liquids for the next few weeks. Please pray for his recovery.
Yeah, Just thought I'd share my interesting experiences. I'll end by saying "I MISS YOU GUYS"
T-bone
4 comments:
Awwwwe, Trent! that's not good. There should never be 2 Trents in the same 50 miles radius.
We now know the results of an unstoppable force hitting an unstoppable force.
Anyway, I will pray for him. What might be his name?
T-bone, good to hear from you! totally agree with mark, should never ever be another trent within a 50 mile radius!
T- Bone! Man, I miss ya buddy!! I think I might have let out a little squeal when I read what happened to you! I am glad that you are ok and I will be praying for you friend.
His name is Marc Anderson. He's almost my twin...home schooled, techie and hyper in the same package.
Post a Comment