Hey guys,
so i just left Camp and i am in the car driving to vic! Just wanted to let you know how weird this feels to be gone! There will always be a place in my heart for each and everyone of you! After being gone for just 20 minutes now i realize how much i have changed and how much i have fallen in love with our Father! I am so stoked to be out in the world sharing this excitement! I cant wait to be reading Gods word with Brendon (who is moving to Australia with me). I know God is going to do big things through the two of us! can’t wait to hear the big things God is doing in your lives! miss you guys so much! my heart is truly just lost a big part, although i know we may be apart but we are still KalĂ©o 7!!!!
Love your Brother Bo!
ps hope your foot is ok tim!!!!
7 comments:
Bo,
I love you so much! I wish I left when you did. it's very hard being here when there's only 5 of us left! God has BIG plans for you brother.
when do you leave? praying for you!
Miss ya already brotha! Can't wait to hear of your adventures in Aus!
Hey Jo! I miss you! I can't wait to hear about your adventure in Aus! love ya!
Jo??? your a weirdo!!!! lol
bo! thanks for posting this. really miss you a lot man, already... i'm really excited for what's coming up for you. keep bloggin, and keep us in the loop.
love you, can't believe how much i miss you and everyone else already
matthew.
Post a Comment