Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ho, Boy.

I made it home! And well, for the first time in my life a pizza pop couldn't fix it! I'm a wreck, I love you all so much! Please, please, please keep in touch with me!

Your Sister, Jim's Daughter;
Bria
K7

P.S. I am missing a pair of faded black sweat pants that say roots on the left hip. I NEED these back ASAP!

4 comments:

Genuine Jader said...

Maybe you need two pizza pops? Or...would you like a banana? Ha.
I know you've had a bit more practice than us for going back into the 'real world', but I encourage you to go back at it with a fresh perspective and full of the spirit of God.
[Oooo...read some Hebrews 12, K?]

Anyways, love you and hope to talk to you soon.

Marissa said...

you left them in our shower... along with some other clothes and towels. but i don't know if i can bring them up with me though... i have no room! so we'll see...

BByman said...

I'm gonna guess that the other clothes and towels are not mine, because I think the sweats are all that I'm missing... and I forgot to bring a towel. But what are the other clothes?

Ellie =D said...

I LOVE YOU BRIA!!! It was wonderful seeing you on the ferry!