I am sitting in the comforts of my first home as I have just left my second one eleven hours ago. I am not sure if I am the first one to be completely back. Right now, I do not feel completely settled with being home knowing that I can't settle down. Any day now I will be getting a message informing me when I need to pack my bags again to go tree planting. Then after living out of a tent for three months (if I make it), I only have at most something like three weeks back in Steinbach before leaving for Briercrest. It will be difficult for me to keep my mind focused on my present location and not where I will be, this is another thing I need prayer for. I miss all of you so much.
Soli Deo Gloria
Brother Mark
2 comments:
Markymarkmark, miss ya! Hope you enjoy your time at home-- treasure it! I'll keep you in my prayers.
mark!I will be praying for you, that you will enjoy home while you are there..love ya!
Post a Comment