Monday, April 26, 2010

Jobings

Hey Brothers and Sisters,
I thought I would pray with you all, so if you could pray this prayer with me that would be excellent.

Father,
Tomorrow and over the couple weeks I will be trying to get a job together. I have been praying for some time that You would prepare a job for me here on PEI this summer and I know You have. Help me to listen well and follow You to the job You have for me. I am looking at music stores and teaching guitar lessons, but I don't know how my music fast fits into this. Maybe it should end or maybe it's supposed to keep me from these jobs. I am also looking at landscaping or roofing. These are pretty physical jobs and my back hasn't been great so if I am to work in these jobs, please heal my back and make it possible for me to do good work. I am also looking at restaurants. I have no experience in the food industry so I pray that if this is where you want me then please prepare me for this job. I know that You have this in Your hands and as long as I pursue Your will and pursue a job in light of Your will, you will be faithful and provide. Thank You for my family, that they can pray this with me and keep us faithful to each other this summer with prayer and good conversations.

EE-taow

Thanks family, hope all is well and keep in touch. If you have't posted on the blog since you've returned home then please do. I am curios to know what you are all up to.

Cheers.

2 comments:

nick.vansnick said...

It's a pleasure to pray with you Tim. It sounds like a very familiar prayer.
Your faith has shown thru this, be encouraged. I'll be posting sometime soon. I have some journaling to do first.
Love ya brother.

Abby said...

Fanks for sharing this Tim. I miss praying with you guys. God has the prefect job picked out for you, be patient and trust in him to place it in your path. And I am confident that if it is teaching music, it will come from a different place in your heart then what it once did, I saw a change in you over this fast.
Love you!!