Saturday, April 24, 2010

LOVE YA!

HEY YALL


Well since I left camp I started out to victoria with my mom taking her to noodle box (YUM!), to the water front and saw the pacific grace where they were getting ready to take a school group out, no sign of Crystal (sorry guys) but Sam and Tristan were working. Then got lost, thanks to my wonderful sense of direction. Then my father arrived at midnight Tuesday. Of course having parents who want to see everything I had to take them to places we went as kaleo’s :( . Coombs twice, a tour through beautiful duncan..., Cathedral grove... where I took them to comox instead.... haha. So it was to late in the day to turn around so we decided to stay in courtney, then were going to stay at a cabin on the comox military base since my dad was retired military, so we got to the cabin on the beach fount of the base, waiting for the key, about an hour sitting on a beautiful beach while fighter plans few over head, and the snow birds were in town training, Amazing! although half way through my solo time with God I heard gun shots..... ran up the hill from the beach, and to my left they were doing target practice. I really thought the base was under attack.... ha, then we found out they guy who was renting the cabin for the weekend wanted it for a bit of the week to... oh darn. anywho, Went and saw my parakaleo yesterday/today, I missed dearly taking the ferry with you all, running up on deck getting hurt, saying happy birthday to our lovely grandmother Kristie, seeing us in every corner of the ferry sleeping, reading the bible, or watching titanic. I would strongly suggest talking with your parakaleo what life is like after kaleo. Today we went to the states first time for me to go to Washington, looks like canada, had the best ice cream every! only a buck so I got a vanilla chocolate swirl, did some shopping at the mall and target (with a french accent). So I headed back to the ferry to catch at 5:45 and yes I got there at 5:45 and they wouldn’t let me on. so I had to take the ferry over to swartz bay at 7:00, never been on that ferry it was a beautiful ride that was going through some islands while the sun was going down while listening to worship music, my cup of tea. well now that I’m back on the island I’m heading to bed then off to New Life tomorrow... I hope I get invited out somewhere... or I’ll be very disappointed... Jokes! but I am going to tim hortons for breakfast.... :( I miss the new life gang. I’m excited for my parents to go to church tomorrow.. should be... interesting. I’m excited. one more night away from camp then back for monday night. I guess I should let mel know... crap.. I’m thinking I might hike out to the point on tuesday, provided it’s good weather, cook some fish, read my bibe’s, maybe a dip in the water.... not to sure yet.

Well I miss you all, I assume you all made it home safe. please please drop my an e-mail or facebook line. I think the first week of advance crew will be hard for me to get use to. LOVE YOU ALL!! so much!

2 comments:

Shannon Grochowski said...

you forgot...picked up a drunk stranger who said he was a Christain and told us how the Catholic Church are santanist and saw some bufflo in someones back yard.....lol! Had blast with you was awesome to hear more about you, have fun at camp!!

Matthew said...

Rivs :) thanks for the update. i bet advanced crew will be strange for sure. sounds like you've had quite the adventure with your family. miss you!