Hey everyone,
I had the pleasure of being in the last ten people to leave camp. It was a long hard day of tears and hugs. Last night found myself praying for all of you and just super thankful to be a part of each of all of your lives. Life is not the same now that I have left Kaleo and I am so excited to keep discovering how I've changed. I also want to thank you all for crying with me lately, I would much rather be sad when all of you are around me than when I am home by myself. My prayer for everyone at Kaleo today is that God give us all the right amount of time to grieve the loss of the Kaleo as we know it and that he helps us grieve well. I also pray that God give everyone the excitement that Bo talks about, the excitement for tomorrow and all the days there after. Kaleo may be over but God's plans are just getting going. Get psyched for the next step, God will be working some exciting stuff. Love you guys so much.
Your brother,
Tim
4 comments:
TIMO!! Man, thanks for you prayers! i am also praying for you! I can't wait for your family to see how much you have grown this year. I have enjoyed this year with you and am thankful to be part of your life. Getting to see you on the ferry made my day so much better! I was feeling very down and when I saw you guys it lifted my spirits. I can't wait to hear all the amazing things God will be doing in your life! Love you brother!
Tim,
brother I can't say enough how glad i was to have last night with you. i know that you, me and john's goodbye sesh made me the worst party focus in the world for everyone else, but i wouldn't trade it. it was hard finally having to say goodbye though, but you know that. love you so much and miss you and now starting to cry again. haha... grrreat.
be in touch,
matthew.
Tim!
I miss you brotha!
I found myself sitting in my room tuesday night alone, everyone gone using the internet in the dark... I don't know why I didn't turn the light on. It felt so empty and cold. I'm glad we all leave together and go through the same things. Thank you so much for your prayers Tim. I agree, life is worth getting pumped about although it can be challenging at times it's about seeing the good in it and more of what God sees than ourselves. Sometimes we just need to get a little crazy (... or a lot)!
Post a Comment