Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hey guys

I need prayer right now. I am really tired and I am having a hard time getting the thoughts out of my brain. My uncle invited me to go back to Haiti for a third time and I am planning on going but I still haven't gotten a yes from God and my grandpa said I might not have a job when I get back. I really don't know what to do. Ever since I've gotten back from my last Haiti trip, I have had many, many dreams where I have gone back to Haiti and forgotten something like a passport, bible or water bottle. I don't know if they mean anything. Please pray that I would be able to hear God's voice in this turbulent time.

I don't have easy access to the internet. I'll check it at least once a week so expect delays in communication.

God bless,

3 comments:

Matthew said...

praying t-bone.
i tried phoning ya tonight but it didn't work. thanks for posting this though, and you've got my digits - i'd love to talk about this stuff more.

love you trent
matthew

TimfromNB. said...

The truth is that the Lord will lead you. You are doing great man. Keep seeking out his will and God will be faithful and lead you. I warn you though not to sacrifice the present for the future. Seek God's will for the future weeks and for the next five minutes. Love you brother, excited to hear how God leads you in the next little while. Grace be with you man. Cheers.

Kaity said...

Trent - I love the way that you are waiting for the Lord! HE IS FAITHFUL, TRUSTWORTHY, POWERFUL, LOVING - do not lose heart brother. Tim is right on - the Lord WILL lead you - and Trent, he is good. Live by faith, not by sight - I am praying for you, this post makes me excited to see how God is going to work and lead through these new opportunities and struggles in your life. I miss you friend, may GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY!!!