Sunday, May 9, 2010

So, as I was sitting in church listening and singing this song, I was overcome by a wave of where he has taken me from and where I am now. What ran through my mind was a series of memories of worship, solo times, chapels, prayer room times, the whole shebang. It was kinda like a "Best Of" that went through my mind. So I thought I would just attach the song, and let it do whatever it does for, but i would encourage you to take time and think about specific times when you could feel God moving and working. Maybe pick out a person, and thank them for something they did. I dunno this whole thought pretty much just developed right now.

In short, praise God!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyW55AXJAk


2 comments:

nick.vansnick said...

This song has reminded me of God's grace, so lavished upon me. That even when I strike him, he stands there with arms of love.
Thanks Ben.
Thanks Father.
Ee-Taow.

Unknown said...

Brought back some beautiful memories. I miss you guys something fierce. Thanks Ben