Friday, May 28, 2010

Moving...

Short time on interweb...the crew is moving to Tumbler Ridge and Chetwynd tomorrow and I figure I should give you a mailing address that I will be able to receive mail sooner from.

Mark Guenther and Dave Klassen
Chetwynd, B.C.
Box 2424
V0C 1J0

I will still receive any mail sent to the other adress, just not as quickly.

I don't have time to read anything else for these electronic times are short but I'm still haning in here and quite enjoy it some days. I ask prayer for endurace, strength, and continued good health. Continue to pray for courage as well, I am begining to see how is will relate to my time here...admonishing other Christians here.

Praying for you all and love you all so much.

I'll try to update again in the future but until then...David out.

1 comment:

Kaity said...

Mark - YOU are a warrior ¥ou know that? David - a man after God's own heart, David spent a lot of time in solitude - I'll bet your getting lots of that. Use it - you will probably not have too many more experiences like this in your life - how unique! Keep fully relying on God Mark, he WILL get you through. Allow his joy to be your strength - Miss you Mark, miss being at Cobble Hill, but trust that God is using you right where you are.

In the love of Christ