So remember the time we were at the Olympics and I told you guys I really needed a car and had been praying for one over the week and then my sister called and said I could have hers??
Well now it is official!! I gots me a automobile!! Praise the LORD!! It is silver and is a Nissan Versa. I am also needed to name it, as you all know (or you should know) I like to name things; my headlamp's (in which I still sleep beside and am still very found of) name is Jesse, and the toilet in room 311 name is Howard, I have named a number of other things but that list might be a little long. The point, i am thinking I need to name the car (it a he like most things I own....I like boy names better then girl names) , I would like to have feed back on the following three names:
Fynn (Irish- fait)
Dimitri (Russian-fruit of the earth)
Ace (Latin-one or expert)
Please help narrow this down it is critical to my first car experience.
Anyways, I might as well give you a quick update here.
I still have no job and am getting discouraged, but I am going to continue to pray not stress about it.
I have enrolled to Georgian College (Orillia campus) to update some courses that I need to get higher marks in (Math and Chemistry) so I can get into the Medic program at Georgian in Barrie for fall 2011. I am super pumped!!
Um, you all know how my right knee has bothered me for the past couple years...well I got that checked out at the chiropractor this week and it turns out that it is Tendonitis and something else i can't remember. I have to do three sets of stretches five times a day, ice it three times a day for ten minutes, and they have ordered me a patella brace for my knee and special insoles to help with the alignment of my body. Dr. Collins also rubs this cream stuff on my knee with a metal thing (the really hurts) to break down the scar tissue. On top of this I have to see Dr. two times a week for the next little while and then once a week if she starts to see improvement. Well that is my knee...
My left ankle, has something wrong with the tendon too, it would ach mildly throughout the past little while but when I was doing pilates and I was stretching there was a loud crack that came from my ankle and then whenever I walked it would ach constantly, and it hurt to run. The arches in my shoes are suppose to help with this, and I have to do ankle stretches to improve this one too as well as visit Dr. Collins where she massages my foot and ankle, she tends to like to massage and poke the spot where it hurts the most and I naturally want to hit her in the face every time she does this, I think it is just a reflex.
Anways, I am glad to have this all figured out know, and I am getting treated. I'm just hoping and praying that it will not hurt as much in the next few weeks because my Ball hockey League starts up soon.
I miss you guys!! and I hope all is well.
Peace out Comrades!!
11 comments:
Finn fow show!!!
Good to hear from you too Abs McGabs
If it is a Nissan, shouldn't there at least be a Japanese name in the runnings? just a thought
I vote Ace.
Fynn obvs
No you fools! It should be Dimitri! What a sweet name, especially in a russian accent. Abby, you did call us comrades. I just hope that if Abby does name it the russian name of Dimitri that she won't be rushin' everywhere.
Obviously you are going to call him Dimitri whether we like it or not, so just go for it! Got any puppy names for us? He's a boy.
Call the puppy Conner. or Samuel. Or... well, I need to see a picture before I can suggest more puppy names.
jim... how about finn for the puppy?? and i vote dimitri as well because i can say it in an accent... finn is definitely my second choice though!
Ace is a sweet name for a car.
Abs!
Just thinking about you and hearing your voice in the words that you write puts a BIG smile on my face and in my insides. Thanks for brightening up my afternoon.
I love you so much and I'm asking God for a job for you as well now.
Let us know.
And I'm thinking Dmitri as well!
Post a Comment