Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mr. Duncan in my dreams!

So on fb Haley posted some wonderfully hilarious pictures of the late Mr. Duncan and it reminded me of this dream I had. So other night I had this crazy dream that we were all playing this super intense paint ball game, and people were going crazy. We all entered this ware house type thingy to discover what the prize was. It was Mr. Duncan. Now after some quarrel that I got into about what was a legal hit, I grab Mr. Duncan for the win! It was a sketchy win to say the least, but I wanted Mr. Duncan! There was some more to it about how Nicole was showing I think Rivs how her automatic gun worked...And some other stuff that I can't remember.

RIP Mr. Duncan

5 comments:

Ellie =D said...

MR. DUNCAN!!!! I LOVE HIM!! =P

Haley said...

Ellie, He wasn't good for you anyways. He reeked like cow dung! And besides... HE'S DEAD NOW!!! So suck it up buttercup.

I love you ELs! :)

TimfromNB. said...

I know that while Mr.Duncan was dearly loved that Dr.Intensity was byfar the favorite as his level of awesome was unmatched by any other stuffed animal at Kaleo. And yes I know we all dream of Dr.Intensity regularly and I want to assure you that we are all enjoying them equally so don't be afraid of sharing the greatness of those dreams. Cheers.

Ellie =D said...

Whatever you two! Mr. Duncan means more then Dr. Intensity will ever mean! Mr. Duncan had a caring heart, all he did was love on you all and what did you do to him?? YOU BURNT HIM!!! The horrors! I still have nightmares from that night... but he will always live in our hearts!

Ben Schmit said...

Hey! Mr. Duncan scared me several times. When I walked into the office, I always thought there was someone there. It also happened in the hallway. I almost jumped out of my skin! He scared me plenty. I'm sure others share my sentiment, but we showed him. The world is a less scared place.