Hey thanks for all your prayer, my mom ended up coming back her head hurt too much to drive she calmed down we all went out to dinner and actually had a good time, she was just feeling extremely overwhelmed. The next morning we all went to church as a family (yay) and we came back and she sat everyone down and told them why she feels the way she does, which is a lot of how I felt when i was mothering my sisters. so she decided to go to Toronto one day early for her exam she is probably writing it now I have to go pick her up tomorrow but she has been good and texting me about how she is and even having a few laughs about her memory loss and things she forgot. Thanks for helping us get over this small battle there is still however a lot if brokenness in my family, if you could continue to be in prayer for them and my moms head its so frustrating for her she cant remember simple things and her head hurts constantly.
Thanks again !!
2 comments:
Jess! Thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that everything is a little better and I will be remembering you, your momma, and family in prayer. May they have grace and peace.
Love you!
So glad to hear your mom is speaking more of her feelings to the family.
God I ask that you would mend the pieces of this family back together. Please be working in each individuals heart in order to bring them closer together than ever before. Thank you Lord for bring Jess' mom back to her family and for the glimpse of hope you have given them!
Psalm 27:12-14
Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
for false witnesses rise up against me, breathing out violence. I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Jess, remember to be running to God with a bucket not a cup! Be confident in your strength.
Hales
Post a Comment