Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"So Jessica how do you feel about surgery?"

Hey guys,
I went to the dentist yesterday which as some of you know its the third time I have been in the past four weeks. Ever since I got my braces off sooner than intended because they were not working, I really have not gone to the dentist so I needed like two hours worth of cleaning so I did not want to go back to have a consult with my new dentist. He took my x rays and told me I have a giant over bite which I already know, and how would I feel about trying braces again to which I got very angry and said no way. He told me my best option to fix my jaw and the pain I feel constantly is surgery, and I may need more braces which I was not to happy about. I am going to see the orthodontist on tuesday to talk to him about options and if I do get this surgery if another 6-10 months of braces are necessary. I am pretty sure I am going to go ahead with this surgery, theres a lot that can be fixed with it, but the recovery is long and its pretty painful so I need to find the best time to do this. However its completely my choice if you guys could be praying for my consults, to calm me I get pretty upset when I talk about it and just for the wisdom of what me and my mom decide is best for me especially with timing.
Thanks a bunch
Jess

2 comments:

Genuine Jader said...

Ah! That word always makes me cringe. I really hope everything works out for the best, Jess. Thinking about you!

Father, take this situation into your hands and give Jess peace from these stressful decisions. Whatever happens, let it be for the good and let it be from your wisdom. Amen.

Kaity said...

Jess -Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thinking of you brings this passage to mind. I love you sister