If only I could find a hole big enough... I would live in it!
I'm doing terrible. To the point where a random customer asked me if I was sick today, and when I said, "no, why?" She answered, "Because you are always so bubbly and full of life when I come in, today you just look so down..."
I'm in so much emotional and spiritual pain that it's starting to hurt physically, and I've been sick to my stomach.
Bria, I love you a lot. When I have days where the emotional turmoil overwhelms and actually starts to hurt physically, I have trouble seeing anything beyond that, any chance for change... It feels like those days are every day and it's hard to hope for anything else because it doesn't seem like anything else exists. I don't know how much this resembles your current struggle but I do know that what has helped me is people reminding me that better days do exist. Things have been painful in your life Bria, but things have also been better. Your days are better days, inside jokes, heart-to-hearts, crazy adventures, incredible fun and testimony to our Father who reaches in through the fray and shows his grace and deliverance time and time again.
We love you Bria, and while it can feel like we've lost something now that Kaleo's over, there's something that can't be undone, and our names are written on each other's hearts. Not forgetting you sister.
I like the end of your post.. SOMEHOW, still hopeful. That "somehow" is Jesus Bria - HE is that how that you wonder about. I am so thankful that he is still pouring hope into your heart even in difficult, desperate circumstance. I am so thankful for you Bria - and your plea for prayer. Jeremiah wrote that the power of a righteous man's prayer is phenomenal! Amen! Prayers bring change - we are praying for you sister, I love you Bria.
I like the end of your post.. SOMEHOW, still hopeful. That "somehow" is Jesus Bria - HE is that how that you wonder about. I am so thankful that he is still pouring hope into your heart even in difficult, desperate circumstance. I am so thankful for you Bria - and your plea for prayer. Jeremiah wrote that the power of a righteous man's prayer is phenomenal! Amen! Prayers bring change - we are praying for you sister, I love you Bria.
Bria! You are not alone. My heart breaks with yours, our Father's heart is breaking with yours. He knows all about pain just look to the cross. He has been so faithful in pursuing you your whole life Bria, he will not leave you alone. Invite him into every part of your life, every tear that streams down your face, he is there. I think back to your box we opened together on our room floor, everything in that box Bria.. God has taken upon himself all that you wrote in that box. Don't let things weigh you down.. you are free! TRUE joy and life is found IN Christ, it is hidden and we mush search for it. Psalm 46:1 'God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.' He is ready, and we are asking. He works for the good of those who love him.
4 comments:
Bria, I love you a lot. When I have days where the emotional turmoil overwhelms and actually starts to hurt physically, I have trouble seeing anything beyond that, any chance for change... It feels like those days are every day and it's hard to hope for anything else because it doesn't seem like anything else exists. I don't know how much this resembles your current struggle but I do know that what has helped me is people reminding me that better days do exist. Things have been painful in your life Bria, but things have also been better. Your days are better days, inside jokes, heart-to-hearts, crazy adventures, incredible fun and testimony to our Father who reaches in through the fray and shows his grace and deliverance time and time again.
We love you Bria, and while it can feel like we've lost something now that Kaleo's over, there's something that can't be undone, and our names are written on each other's hearts. Not forgetting you sister.
Muchlove
Matthew.
Bria,
I like the end of your post..
SOMEHOW, still hopeful. That "somehow" is Jesus Bria - HE is that how that you wonder about. I am so thankful that he is still pouring hope into your heart even in difficult, desperate circumstance. I am so thankful for you Bria - and your plea for prayer. Jeremiah wrote that the power of a righteous man's prayer is phenomenal! Amen! Prayers bring change - we are praying for you sister, I love you Bria.
Bria,
I like the end of your post..
SOMEHOW, still hopeful. That "somehow" is Jesus Bria - HE is that how that you wonder about. I am so thankful that he is still pouring hope into your heart even in difficult, desperate circumstance. I am so thankful for you Bria - and your plea for prayer. Jeremiah wrote that the power of a righteous man's prayer is phenomenal! Amen! Prayers bring change - we are praying for you sister, I love you Bria.
Bria! You are not alone. My heart breaks with yours, our Father's heart is breaking with yours. He knows all about pain just look to the cross. He has been so faithful in pursuing you your whole life Bria, he will not leave you alone. Invite him into every part of your life, every tear that streams down your face, he is there. I think back to your box we opened together on our room floor, everything in that box Bria.. God has taken upon himself all that you wrote in that box. Don't let things weigh you down.. you are free! TRUE joy and life is found IN Christ, it is hidden and we mush search for it.
Psalm 46:1 'God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.' He is ready, and we are asking. He works for the good of those who love him.
Post a Comment