I am engaged, not actually. however I am going to commit to 3 months of camp ..working alongside C.I.T's. I would actually love it if you could pray that I would love working through these teens lives, and showing them more of who God is. thats it that all. You have been blessing me with many times to stop and talk to God about you. I love you all ! KEEP HOLDING ON! schools out for summer!
2 comments:
KATIE!! So sweet to chat on the phone with you today. You have a great phone voice. Hope you have a wonderful summer! Those lucky CITs!!
yea - those incredibly lucky CIT's! Keep shining your gift of encouragement. Continue to use it for the glory of God. As I read this post my heart filled with great joy and anticipation for what the Lord has planned for you this summer. Miss You Katie!
Post a Comment