Sunday, May 23, 2010

Please Pray, my family is falling apart.

9 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Nate I was thinking about you today, and yes I will pray for you family. Nate I am so proud of you , continue to hold on, I know God has great plans for you. Your a great guy!

Matthew said...

I'm praying brother.

Kristie said...

With you in heart and prayer Nate. MUCH Love you my little brother!!

Kaity said...

Nate, I remember SO clearly when you shared your testimony... and I remember your genuine tears and your transparent, soft heart. I remember the feedback people gave you too - I remember Marissa looking at you and saying, "Nate you are a good man." and Nate, the Lord has made you a good man, I remember many challenging you to keep your heart soft and to have grace for your Father. I remember looking at you and praising the Lord for the man of God that he is rising up in you - for the softness of your heart. Nate, I see your broken heart and I am so praying for you and your family. I think of Psalm 34:18 that says, "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Allow him to be near to you and trust him with your family. Keep living and praying in faith - I am praying along with you brother, Jesus is praying along with you - Romans 8:26-27 says, "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. 27And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will."
Hold on to Hope, not in circumstance, but in Christ Jesus your Lord and Savior.

In the Love of Christ

Unknown said...

Nate,
I'm praying for you man,and want you to remember that,
"The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him." Lam 3:25
Nate, God has done so much in your life this year, I pray that you will continue to trust in him and wait for him. I love what Kaitlyn said about trusting in Christ rather than your circumstances. Christ will get you through this.

Grace and Peace

Jim Badke said...

Praying, Nate! Don't give way to fear. Love, and be the example of love to your family. This is not a time for selfishness, but giving; and it is not a time for independence, but receiving. May your family have the grace to bear with one another and accept help from outside.

Jessica-Lyn said...

Praying Nate

BByman said...

There is a young man that comes into Booster Juice every day. He has the same bright orange toque as you. Everyday it's my little reminder to pray for you and your family. I hope God restores peace and closeness in your family, Nate.

Justin said...

Good words spoken here to you ^.

O Nater, those of us here at camp joined in heart and voice to come before the one seated on the throne of Grace on your behalf last night. Anticipating his grace more and more in your life and family to his fame.
We love you brother. Thank-you for asking.