Monday, May 3, 2010

Hey K7. I don't feel strong enough to properly post right now, so prayer for strength and to see hope is all I ask.

I love you all so deeply.

Hopeful.

P.S. I think it would be a great idea if we somehow got everyone a list with everyone else's mailing address and phone number on it. Surprises are nice... (when done in the right way ;) )

3 comments:

Jim Badke said...

I have such a list! I will email it to you!

Kaity said...

I am praying for you sister.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13

james said...

I'm praying that you'll see God working through these hard times. hold on to the Hope you have in him

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows." -2 Cor 1:3-5