Unfortunately I am still not well and continuing tests to get to the bottom of the problem. The LORD knows though - and he is good. Thank you all SO much for your prayers and encouragements this year, I am so thankful for each of you. I love and miss you all!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Come and Rejoice with me!!!
I am so excited to tell all of you... I do not have MS!!!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! My MRI was mishandled but eventually ended up where it needed to and I very recently found out that my brain looks healthy - "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn" Romans 12:15. Please rejoice with me today Kaleo in Christ Jesus, in who he is, in his faithfulness and his goodness! I live with different kinds of joy sometimes.. but the LORD has branded Philipians 4:4-7 on my heart this year. 4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Amen! Many times this year I would rejoice with a trusting heart - trusting that even if I did have MS, the LORD would have his will and his way - but today I rejoice with a trusting heart and an overwhelming sense of thankfulness and gratitude. Rejoice with me friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Praise the LORD. Kaitlyn this is amazing! I'll be praying for your health & the tests that are still to come, and will thank Him for this good news!!!
Matthew
I remember wrestling in prayer over this during the year, that someone with your giftings should not be limited with something like MS. Praise the Lord! May your courage and faith be strengthened for days ahead!
wow! kaitlyn, i am definitely rejoicing with you today for this good news! your joy inspires me and i have witnessed this joy in you all year, even in the difficult times. what an encouragement this is today!
KKaitlyn. Thats fantastic , right on. I am so happy , you have shown us all this year what it means to trust and have faith. man keep rockin the good Lord, he has great plans for you, i love everything about you, take care friend.
you are radiant.
Psalm 147:1
Praise the Lord!
How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise Him!
Praise the Lord!
Incredible news for sure rejoicing.
Kaitlyn! Ohhh man, do I ever love you.
I was SO happy to get your call! I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving!!! I have loved watching your constant faith in our Father and his will for your life. I as well have witnessed this all year and that in itself has been an incredible blessing. That verse in Philipians has stuck so vividly in my mind from our room and I am so glad you brought it up again! How radical is our GOD!!! Not quite home yet, at my sisters not but I will call you tomorrow, I am excited to hear your voice :D
YahOOOOOOoo!
I also have joined in praising God for this!
Continuing to ask for release and courage on your behalf.
His joy is SO clear in you.
"Send out your light and your truth;
let them lead me;
let them bring me to your holy hill
and to your dwelling!
Then I will go to the altar of God,
to God my exceeding joy,
and I will praise you with the lyre,
O God, my God.
Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil
within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise
him,
my salvation and my God."
-Ps. 43. 3ff
Post a Comment