Do do do do do do do do do da da da do do do da da
Theme music included.
For starters, I bought a car! I see many journeys and singing-at-the-top-of-your-lungs-to-the-music-possibly-with-the-windows-rolled-down in its future. Oh and if you noticed on facebook, he now has a name too. I named him 'Pippin', but also with the nickname 'Little Red'. Yeah I'm cool like that.

So last weekend I went to my camp to attend an early staff training. Even though this one was more for new staff and LIT types, I decided to join to get to know all the new people better and help out and stuff. There are always small things that remind me of Kaleo that make me laugh and no one has a clue why. [Insiders!]. That weekend seemed to top the charts with these happenings. Whether it be a comment about Jim's book (they said it would make a good bathroom reader, except it would take many bathroom trips), our LOST finale party afterward...at New Life Community Church.. in Lloydminster, or me wanting to shout out "Ee-Taow!", "What's your favorite kind of pony?" at the climbing wall, and "Parkour Parkour!". I miss being in the company of you all.
I also realized that I miss being at Qwanoes. Even though I will be working at Manitou, half my heart will still be at Qwanoes so I'm praying for all the ministry that you people there will be doing.
Ok ok, I know I am consantly saying I miss you all and everything. Don't think of it in a sad way, but in the way that I REALLY DO MISS YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN. I WILL EXPLODE WITH JOY!
And guess what? When I was there, I was given an offer by a friend of mine to take her place to go to YC Alberta this weekend!! Basically she's sick and has other plans going on so I am taking her place as a youth sponsor/leader/something with the youth from Neilburg, SK. Plus we're staying the nights at Beaumont Community Church! Trent, you probably won't see this in time but..IS THIS YOUR CHURCH?! God is funny, I like his humour.
So anyway I am really excited to go, because I love YC and most of the youth are campers at mlbc. Despite this excitement, I am slightly nervous. Please pray that I will be able to really use all these leadership skills and that there will be amazing conversations on the 4-hour bus ride there and back. You know, all those things you need prayer for when you are hanging out with youth hyped up on concerts and sugar. :)

So that's about it.
Let's all schedule many skype dates and phone calls! Srsly. I miss your voices! Just after I'm back from this weekend :)
Love you all!
3 comments:
Jade! This is so exciting that you are going to YC! Seriously, so jealous. A speaker by the name of Miles McPerson is going to be there... he will probably speak on the main stage. Please, listen to every word that comes out of that man's mouth. He is an incredible speaker. He was the first speaker to ever move me to tears! If you could, try to record him for me... haha I would love it. Also, try to see Jason Upton. He's awesome. GAHHHH! I wish I was going. I'm excited to hear stories!
Yes this is my church!!!
Jader - loved doing music with you - YOU are SUCH a talented girl, very blessed. Don't forget to keep in touch - and thanks for this update on the blog - lol I think there is another update you should be sharin ;)
SO much love
Post a Comment