Hello my name is James VanderVeen and I live in a little town called Schomberg Ontario. I am 19 years old. I have a brother and three sisters and I recently did a program called Kaleo that changed my life. enough of the intros.

I miss you guys like crazy. I feel bad complaining about missing people considering I live in Ontario and I am going to Briercrest in the fall. But I still miss you all so much. Life has been pretty simple since I've gotten back. I started working full-time the day after I got home. Homes been ok. I'm still trying to figure out what it means to make my job a "mission's trip" but I've had some good experiences. I would love your prayers. I enjoy my job, but l want my job to be more than what it is now.
Something sweet that's happened since I've gotten home is that I've met twice with the bible study group of guys that I talked about in my testimony. It's been sweet to get together with these guys and study the word and talk about life. I realized how amazing kaleo was when they talked about how the summer was something they were looking forward to spiritually because university was so tough for them.
Anyway, life is ok, love you guys and I miss you all alot. God bless you!
Take care chums
2 comments:
Man I love you James! Thanks so much for giving us an update. Don't feel bad about missing people because you live in Ont. and are going to Bcrest... no where in there does that mean I will see you in the near future. This makes me upset!!
Lord I ask that you would use my brother James in incredible ways this summer. That he would take experiences like the olympics and not forget what works You performed there and use that to create hope, faith and confidence in You. Please provide him with opportunities regularly to share about You and what you've been doing in James' own life with others. I pray that You would soften the hearts of the people that interact with James on a daily basis and open their eyes to Your power at work in James' life. As James speaks, Your Spirit would be speaking through him and straight into the hearts of others. I ask that You would keep James attentive to Your leading and quick to respond, serving and glorifying You!
Skype and toast one of these nights Bro?
Hales
hi its me your best friend.
James so good to hear from you my young lad. alright sir you will be continued in my prayers as you enter the beautiful golf course. that sounds like a tough call to be a missionary while working eh,, well fortuniley for us nothing is a tough call with the God. contiinue the great work with the bible study with your friends.
bye now
Post a Comment