Monday, May 17, 2010



This is a little something the band Arcade Turbulence (Matthew and James) threw together recently

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually the most amazing song I have ever heard

Haley said...

YEYEEEE! Great song guys, I loved hearing your voices again!

Abby said...

AHAHAHA I LOVE IT!! I agree with Haley, it was SOOOOO good hearing your voices!!

Caroline said...

lol I laughed. Ben down at the dock was pretty funny, ha BED BUGS was not. but good job.

Anonymous said...

Choice!

Ben Schmit said...

EE TAOW! EE TAOW!

Jenna said...

this is WILD!! :D
i love it, well done guys!

TimfromNB. said...

no offence guys but I don't think that is how the song goes...just saying. But for what it was it turned out to be the most inspiring musical representation of Kaleo I have ever heard...today...or ever really. Good job boys.

Jeremy Derksen said...

is this a weird al yankovich cover?

Nate said...

nice scarves...

Justin said...

The Boyz are Back!!

Has that hit platinum on the charts yet? I thought I heard some campers from the last guest group singing it the other night.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAA

BByman said...

Haha, I listened to it at the same time as the original. Mind-blowing!

Genuine Jader said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
:D
p.s. The actual song started playing on the radio yesterday and all I could think was "It was Ben down at the dock" and "KALEO" Ha.

Kaity said...

HAHAHAHA - L O V E IT

MIchael did shut us down hey>? What a guy