Life after Kaleo here at camp is a lot harder for me then I thought. To many new face’s in place’s where we as kaleo hung out. I know this camp isn’t just for kaleo, but It’s a place that I’ve only known it as just that. I think it’s best that I come back to Ontario. I’ll be living with my mom and dad in London, while my sister and her husband live in sarnia back at the home I left before coming to Kaleo. I would love to go back there but it’s not a town to live a Godly lifestyle in. I’ve talked to my parents lots about this, talked to a few here at camp,and also some sisters from kaleo. The most important one to talk to I have left out of this is God. I would really appreciate your prayers while I leave within a couple weeks. I’m VERY nervous to move to a town where I know no one. I need to find a job, a Church, and build a relationship with my family using God as the foundation. At the end of Kaleo I wasn’t at all ready to leave this place, I wanted this community to last forever. Thinking that Camp would be just like kaleo but bigger. I’m working in the kitchen a lot. and the people I want to hangout with are busy with other work. That’s something that’s hard for me, not being able to hang out with the people I have known for 9 months. To see someone everyday that you care about and are not able to hang out with is one of the hardest things in life. I don’t want to leave the security and comfort that this place has brought me. God has placed so many loved one’s in my life that I’m truly going to miss. I feel like I’m being selfish, I get a car,tv,money,access to malls. I really don’t want to fall back into the girl I was before kaleo, wasting all her money at starbucks and the mall, driving my car with the windows down playing the newest song on the radio thinking I was so “cool”. I need to ground myself in the word. surround my life with Godly influences. and save my money! I’m honestly scared. I feel like I going back to this dark place where the sun doesn’t shine. I’m going to be alone probably won’t get the job that I really wanted. and regretting that I left BC. I just am so confused. I need your help.
4 comments:
That was a sweet prayer Rivs, a very honest and well spoken prayer. It reminded me of some of the psalms where the psalmist says very plainly and honestly how they feel and that they need God. Have hope sister. You know what you need and God loves to give good gifts so keep asking; we'll all help with that part. Also be anticipating that once you go home you will notice much more of the change in yourself. A change of scenery helps with that. Once you see how much God has done in you, like we've all seen, you may find more peace and confidence to go to this new town. Know to that God has gone before you and prepared the way. He is there waiting for you, ready to guard you against the evils of this world. And we all go with you sister, because we all share in the same Holy Spirit, and we will all be praying for you. I am excited for you Rivs, the times ahead may be hard but they will be good. Keep you eyes open for God's graces and blessings, they are abundant. Cheers sister.
Prayin for you Rivs!
miss you lots<3
Oh Rivss..
Our God is faithful and able to keep us Holy, to walk us fully into land... he is a mighty warrior who rules in mercy his name is worthy of all of our praise.
Keep your eyes focused on Christ Rivera, he will not disappoint or fail you. HE is able to KEEP YOU!
"To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy - to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! AMEN"
Hold tightly to this truth - I love you sister and am praying for you.
sup beauty. alright so heres the deal... we all like you, all praying for you as well, and overall rivs we have seen underscrible change in you this year , you glow. so basically i challange you to challage others when you face this world, to not become immune to the evil in this life and to step out in confideience through jesus christ that you will indeed shine. Be the light in the dark world girl.
and next time if you wanna' crank up the tunes, play Newsboys "The Breakfast Song" hmmm one of my personal favs.
ahh man i miss you dang. p.s i think you should write me as will i.
okay soo ya i believe in you , i love you . wil. keeep praying for you, because i deeply care for you, and if your ever about to explode!!... the maritimes is only a plane ride or phone call away. take care hunny bunny.
love always.
your friend now and forever
kathy DOIRON <- Pronouced with a very french accent.
Post a Comment