Thank you so much about your prayers about my meeting with my surgical team. It seems that the procedure is not needed right now and they will re evaluate in 4 years at the end of my schooling.
Now I need help guys big help. A friend of mine has just gotten this new boyfriend ... and they have been taking it pretty quickly she is a christian and he is not. This guy has had trouble with relationships in the past including relations with other guys which I do not know if she knows about... however I learned tonight while with some friends that they had sex a couple days ago and he pressured her into it at a party. Where many of my non christian friends were present they talked to me about it tonight and told me that even they were worried about her relationship with him and how its damaging to her and her beliefs. One of my friends had been approached by the guy and said he doesnt know what to do next and my friend said I love you is probably good to help her shes probably worried. And the boyfriend said but I dont love her.. They have only been dating a couple weeks. They (my friends) suggested that I be the one to talk to her so I just ask you pray for the right things to say and open ears to listen and and open heart. I am so upset and so worried about her but I dont want to push her away either. Please pray for me and for her as well.
4 comments:
I bring in before God today at Church. God will provide, keep focused on the task at hand but when despair sets in you need to focus on remembering how good God has been and how he has delivered in the past. God is with you and your friend Jess, with our prayer and your heart and our God who loves to heal, He will do some great things here.
I'll def keep this situation in my prayers. You have the name of mercy and I know that the words you will speak will come from God through your heart. You have a knack for knowing how to act and speak in these situations. Be encouraged that God has chosen to use you in this situation, even if it isn't the best one.
If I may elaborate on that, let me just say: ditto.
Thanks Jim Paulson!
Jess thanks for posting this - PRAISE THE LORD that we can bring this in prayer to our Faithful, forgiving, merciful Father.
Thanks for being such a caring friend to me, and to this young woman.
Praying with you Jess, and us with Jesus
Post a Comment