Saturday, May 8, 2010
Prayer
So I know you all have not heard much from me I just have not really known what to say. But right now I need prayer today reminded me a lot of that day my mom and step dad got in that huge fight before my first exam. Me my step dad haley and Natalie were coming up with ideas for mothers day to make her dinner and nice things, my mom has an exam in a few days stormed in told my step dad that no one was supporting her and she was leaving so she left less than an hour ago. The whole family is a mess. She shut the door on my 11 year old sisters face told me she was taking my car and that I could use the van or nothing like normal kids my age took the keys from me and stormed away, my step dad is complete mess, Haley and Natalie are crying because they don't understand why their mom wouldn't want to be with them on mothers day. Its a complete mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jessica, I'm praying that God would be moving so powerfully in your family right now. I'm praying that he would step in and clean up this mess and bring comfort to you, your mom, your step dad, natalie, and haley. Jess I think of the words Mercy and Confidence and think they are so fitting for you. I pray that you'd be walking in them throughout this situation. Much love sister,
God, bring about light to this situation, let your light drive out all darkness to see the love and support that exists in Jess's family and in the end, let Jess be able to glorify You for Your light, Your goodness and Your mercy. Grace be with you sister.
Jessica, may God give you grace not to way to fear, and that he be in you a strong and calming presence in your family.
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God ;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
Yo Jessica thats awful. It's weird too becasue I was woundering today how you were doing. Ya I will def continue to have you in my prayers, Jess as awful as this is I pray that this situation will continue to strenghten you and develope you as the person you are. Which is beautiful. Even though we can't see the outcome of this mess I pray that God continues to enter your family's lives and build it up. Jessica as hard as this is , continue to show mercy to your family and continue to love them. I love you and if you ever need anyone to talk to call er up. love always and foreva. your friend. Katie.
P.s you are special.
The difference between this mess and the last mess is that we're behind you this time. God is going to work through this, continue to hold on to him through this. We will be keeping your family in prayer.
Post a Comment