Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thinking of You Yesterday

(Sorry - for some reason I can't get Bogger to embed this video we made for you, but you can watch it by clicking here)

What a wonderful day we had yesterday, hanging out in Victoria and thinking of you, praying for you and evaluating and processing the past year! Justin rented us scooters and we went zipping all over the Victoria waterfront. And we talked about you a lot. General consensus: We love you very much and continue to cheer you on wherever you are, excited for the Kaleo Seven that God is growing out there in the world!

3 comments:

Ellie =D said...

You guys don't know how much I miss you! I had tears in my eyes watching this! You all have changed my life and have influenced me sooo much! LOVE YOUR GUTS!

Genuine Jader said...

I agree with Ellie! Miss you guys and love you guys so much!

P.S. Jim, you could name your dog Midas because he's golden! Either that or Bling. Hahaha ok not funny, but can't think of any serious names at the moment. :)

Unknown said...

You guys are awesome. You looked so happy here. I'm praying that God will be giving you not only happiness but also a deep joy as you all serve him at qwanoes this summer. Love you guys. Miss you all alot. Hope to see you down the road sometime soon.

P.S. The best name I can think of is Ee Taow (he'll have to grow into it, but that's the fun part right). Also in my childhood my neighbors had a dog named rollie that I liked.